Saturday, February 6, 2010

Holy snow storm!


Well the past 12 hours have been a blast. We're finally getting a snow storm that we're long overdue for. There's about 5 inches outside so far. Different news staions are calling for possibly 18+ inches. I'm camping out at my house til I have to go to school on Thursday, I swear. I've been taking pictures throughout the day. I suppose I'll eventually post then here.

Now on to a night of Star Trek (ugh, it was so much better in theatres) and cuddling with my husband in our nice warm house.


.
-Ashley.


Location:14th St,New Brighton,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

My photo
.25 .married .tattooist's wife .Pittsburgh .comic nerd .hair stylist .certified pharmacy technician. pharmacy liasion .appeals coordinator .nursing school.