Monday, July 20, 2009

sonic championship!

So yesterday went well. Joe and I got a gift card for Applebee’s for our birthdays...I hate that restaurant. The service sucks, the food is wayyy overpriced and we automatically get into bad moods when we go in there...weird I know. So that happened, then we went Wal Marting to grocery shop. They are re-doing our Wal Mart and its SO CRAZY there. Nothing is where it was before, there is only one set of bathrooms open and there's just crap everywhere...can’t wait till it's fixed. Then we came home, I played the crap outta little big planet. Then we watched the iron giant. I cried my eyes out...I love robots! Then Joe decided to play sonic 2 and try to beat it. He got as far as the wing fortress and then he gave up because it was like 3am...

Today consists of working and trying to start/finish my biochem report.

<3.>
-ashley.
ps- midnight Wal Marting to get Watchmen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

My photo
.25 .married .tattooist's wife .Pittsburgh .comic nerd .hair stylist .certified pharmacy technician. pharmacy liasion .appeals coordinator .nursing school.