Saturday, July 18, 2009

hello!

So I finally broke down and got a real blog.
I belong to a community subkultures.net since 2002.
here is that blog:



I'm giving this a whirl in hopes that I can keep two blogs at once.
A little about myself:

I am 24. I am married to Joe who is a tattoo artist. We've know each other for about 10 years and have dated on and off in that time period. We've been back together for about 5 years and just got married last October in Las Vegas! I am currently in nursing school. I am already a certified pharmacy technician, cosmetology instructor and a medical coder and biller. So whats one more license, right? I work for a health care insurance company. I am currently working from home in their medical payment department. I don't love my job but I love the money. If I could start over again, I would go to pharmacy school. Maybe I'll do that after nursing school... I have a dog who is a beagle named Frankenstein and two cats (Olivia and Boris).



Hope to be posting more on here!



<3.
-ashley.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

My photo
.25 .married .tattooist's wife .Pittsburgh .comic nerd .hair stylist .certified pharmacy technician. pharmacy liasion .appeals coordinator .nursing school.