Wednesday, August 4, 2010

08.04.2010


I’m doing some major updating.

*I had another interview for nursing school. Now I’m just waiting for my acceptance/denial letter. My math score was TERRIBLE so if I don’t get in because of it, I’m not surprised. I just need to brush up on a few things and try again. It’s just the waiting is really stressing me out and making me super anxious for the mailman to come every day.

*Still no real phone calls about the house. I’m feeling okay about that because I have no idea where we’re going to live after we sell the place. I’m thinking/hoping for somewhere along 79. The ideal place would be Cranberry Twp but I’ll defiantly do Zelienople, Wexford, Mars, and North Sewickley.

*Work is going okay. I wish my job was a little more exciting but I have it made as far as I’m concerned.

*June and July are the most expensive months ever. Both Joe and my birthday fall in there. Then both cars need inspected/fixed. Then of course one of Joe’s tattoo machines break and Beasley got sprayed then got a UTI. Hopefully august will allow us to be able to save our loose change.

*I am officially done with microbiology after I take my final tonight. Thank god.

<3. -ashley.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

My photo
.25 .married .tattooist's wife .Pittsburgh .comic nerd .hair stylist .certified pharmacy technician. pharmacy liasion .appeals coordinator .nursing school.