Friday, August 14, 2009

life


okay, so since last time I've posted I've:


Ywent to Erie with Joe

Y lost and found my wedding rings

Y got a "b" in human growth

Y got a "d" in bio chem

Y lost a few pounds

Y took Frankenstein into lake Erie to swim

Y lost my grandpa-he passed away a few days ago and its been really hard

Y got three tattoos:






just wanted to take this opportunity to extend my thanks to my friends who have supported me through all of the death I've gone through in the past 2 years. 3 grandparents passing away in 2 years?! my mom has been my rock though out everything- i don't know where id be without her. Joe has equally been supportive and i am lucky and blessed to have such a great husband. i am thinking of not speaking to the petronchak side of the family anymore because all they do is bring me down and i am just not feeling it anymore. i know for sure i don't want to speak to my dad anymore. i don't know even what to say to him. he sent me a text when my grandpa died that simply said "grandpa died"..... wtf?! who does that?! he didn't even call me to see how i was or talk to me at the funeral. oh well, big decision time.

more later, 13 hour work day!


<3.

-ashley.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

My photo
.25 .married .tattooist's wife .Pittsburgh .comic nerd .hair stylist .certified pharmacy technician. pharmacy liasion .appeals coordinator .nursing school.